Monday 3 March 2014

Editing of the website review

I have started editing my website for where my review will go. I first edited it on photoshop. This is the first edit.
This was my first edit. I decided to do it in the style of Rolling stone. This wasn't a very good design however. The settings on photoshop where ones i wasn't used too so i couldn't do it too my full potential. I then decided to scrap this and use WIX. Wix is a free website designer online. I used the tools available.

This was my first edit of the website design. This is on Wix. As you can see it is in the style of the Rolling Stone more. This was my first try, however i couldn't save this edit as Wix was going under maintenance at the time which i didn't check. Below i have started again and it can be saved this time. You can see i have done more compared to the last edit. I will now get feedback on this to see what i can improve. I have made up some of the stories on the front cover so you can tell i haven't just put a screenshot on there. 
1st edit
2nd edit 
This updated version has got my name and why i am doing this at the top. This is because if anyone gets on this site thinking it is the rolling stone. They can be diverted to the actual site and can see this version is a mock up for my A-level project. to make it easy for people to see the review i'm being marked on i have put these links on each page except from the homepage. If you click on the world 'Review' It will take you to the review. (see below) 

No comments:

Post a Comment