Monday 24 February 2014

development of Poster designs

These 2 posters are my first drafts. I have decided to get feedback for these so then i can do second drafts. The feedback will put me in the right direction.
 First draft
Second draft 
The first comment i got about my posters to change was the "read review here" and the barcode. It is too close to the edge of the page. I need to think of print marks and crop marks when creating my poster. Some information may be lost if i don't do this. I need to put some room around it so it stands out more also. In the industry they have a bleed and trim marks on the outside. This is done so when the poster is put on display everything within the trim marks wont be cut out. The bleed is a mark is between 2-5mm outside the trim marks. The bleed is there because if the paper moves inside the printing that it still will be able to be trimmed to size without there being any blank spaces. Another comment i got was that it's lacking information on what it is and where to watch it.
Third draft

No comments:

Post a Comment