Monday 17 March 2014

Class feedback - Ancillaries

I presented my edits for my project to my class so i can get feedback. I did this focus group with the class as they're in my target market. Also with them being media students they will look more in depth into the pieces of work that the audience may not notice. Also the more feedback i get the better my project will be.


Charlie Sexton ancillaries Feedback from charlie sexton on Vimeo.

The poster they picked as the best one was poster number 3. However this still needed improvements. the first comment that was written on the poster is that the text isn't parallel with the background. The text is parallel with the for me of the picture but they would like it parallel with the picture. I will make it parallel with the horizon line. They would like me to change the text at the bottom to white. This would be easier for them to read. This is very important to change as if the audience can't read it then there isn't much point in it.  The text for 'Beirut' and 'Nantes' need to be changed too. They would like to do it in the same style as my other posters with the band being in Black and the song in Green. This makes it easier for the audience to tell what it is. The Song and band text needs to be centred in there thirds. This will give it the golden ratio so they look in the right place. I need to improve the top of the poster as well because where i placed the second layer to get the 2nd place in the photo it's not completely covering the photo. There is a little line what is a different colour. I will patch this over with the clone stamp. This will blend into the photo so it looks like nothing has happened to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment