Wednesday 29 January 2014

Reflective Evaluation

My deadline is 3 weeks away so a Reflective Evaluation is needed. I have currently done the majority of my research i just need to touch up a few posts what i will do this weekend. I have currently filmed around 1 minute of my final production. The reasons why i have not kept up with the deadline is because i have had problems with my car. My car broke down the day before my filming shoot. This meant that i could only film the shots inside my house. Having my house as a part of the set allowed me to shoot this when i want and overcome any problems with transport getting there. My car is now fixed and i have planned to do a filming shoot next monday. This leaves me a week behind. However i have researched and planned in the meantime. I will also be doing a photo shoot on the day of my filming for the poster and the magazine article. This means that i will be up to date with everything except from editing. So my Outcome is to do all the filming, Photo shoots, and editing before the start of the half term. This leaves me with half term then 1 more week before the deadline. In the half term i will get all my feedback from my audience and do any reshoots/editing if needed.

S - Strengths

  • Some of my filming location is at my house so i don't need transport to get there. This is important as my car broke down. 
  • I have used the lost time planning and researching. 
  • Having a Actor who also is a friend as i can get hold of him easily. 
  • As a student with a photography A level, Capturing photos for my poster and magazine reviews shouldn't be to hard. I will apply this knowledge so it will be the best i can produce. 

W - Weaknesses

  • Transport broke down so it has set me back from filming when i want to. 
  • Missing deadlines for filming 

O - Outcome/opportunity

  • I have moved my deadlines around so i can meet them. 
  • Being able to edit on my laptop means i can do it in my spare time not just in school hours. 

T - Threats/targets

  • Meet all new deadline
  • Filming in the best quality takes up more memory and battery so i have to have more than one memory cards and a source of power to recharge the battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment